It is a great opportunity and blessings that give His Holiness Pope Francis visit South Sudan from 3 to 5 February 2023.
The Divine mercy of the Lord is on the people of South Sudan because God granted the servants of God to think of us and visit us in our difficult moments. Glory to God in the Highest for peace on Earth to those who are God’s Friends
Christian Life Community South Sudan welcomed His Holiness, Pope Francis. Hence, with the experience and dedication of His Holiness Pope Francis, we know that we’ll accomplish peace, forgiveness, and reconciliation for the people of God in South Sudan.
His Holiness Pope Francis’s input is going to be instrumental in moving the people of God up to the next level.
Isaiah 52: 7 “How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns
The light has destroyed darkness and Christian Life Community South Sudan is on the move in the footprint of our belove History.
Below are some of the footprints of the visit.
- Unity among the churches and the people of South Sudan
- . Changes in the government
- . The people of South Sudan were very Joyful because they are at least considered
- The coming of the His Holiness Pope Francis brought a sense of Hope
- . It proved that the people of South Sudan have the zeal to hear the word of God
- The Pope showed and demonstrated humility to the people of South Sudan
- A little boy felt to offer Holiness Pope Francis a gift and he managed to give the 100 SSP now equivalent to 0.1 USD.