Next, we provide direct access to all the founding documents. And, likewise, to the permanent orders, which express the operating procedures followed by the World Executive Council when dealing with certain matters, as well as the regulations, which in CLC are discussed and adopted by simple majority of votes at the meeting of the Executive Council. World Cup, which informs the next General Assembly of the decisions taken.
- 01. General Principles and General Norms
- 02. The CLC Charism
- 03. THE PROCESS OF GROWTH IN CLC: Guidelines for formation
- 04. THE PROCESS OF GROWTH IN CLC: Annex
- 05. The Relationship between the CLC and the Society of Jesus
- 06. Document on the role of the Eclesiastical Assistant in CLC
- 07. Our Common Mission
- 08. Recommendations from the Nairobi World Assembly
- 09. Fatima World Assembly: Final Document
- 10. From Our Roots to the Frontiers (Lebanon Final Document)
- 11. Buenos Aires World Assembly: Final Document
Standing orders express the operating procedures followed by the World Executive Council when dealing with certain issues. Since fixed rules do not express the richness of a dynamic community life, it is important to be able to change those operating procedures without too much difficulty.
Standing orders in CLC are discussed and adopted by a simple majority vote at the meeting of the World Executive Council, which informs the next General Assembly of the decisions made.
- Criteria and Procedures for Establishing a National Community as a Member of the World CLC
- Criteria for nomination of delegate to the World Assembly
- Procedure and criteria for nomination of candidates to the World CLC Executive Council
- Election procedures in the General Assembly
- Standing Order Nº5: Role and Responsibilities of the Executive Secretary
- Standing order Nº16: Protection for Minors and Vulnerable Persons Against Abuse